Blogs...

Current Blogs
FMP Design Practice - My ideas and development for each of the briefs that I am working on for my final project of my 3rd year

Design Context - The designers, work, processes and existing products that I am looking at the gain inspiration and help to inform my design work

Personal Professional Development - Documentation of my professional development over the course of my 3rd year

Bread and Butterflies - This blog remains the homepage/hub of all my blogs, as well as acting as an area that I use for posting stuff that doesn't relate directly to my design work.

Idle Blogs
3rd Year Module 1 Design Practice

Thursday 18 December 2008

Frozen Yoghurt...

From thedieline.com:

'Frolick brings to Singapore the frozen yogurt craze that has been sweeping Hollywood. Giving the brand a politically incorrect attitude, the store frontage is dotted with badges that sport catchy slogans like "We stay hard longer", "Size does matter" and "I like it topless"...

They are also given away and kept as collectibles where fans and customers alike will be able to look forward to updated ones with each new store opening. "We wanted to approach yogurt in a fun, unexpected sort of way, rather than follow the conventional health-conscious image that other brands have," says Chris Lee. "The pull factor is tasty yogurt, a good design and spunky attitude."'

No comments: