Blogs...

Current Blogs
FMP Design Practice - My ideas and development for each of the briefs that I am working on for my final project of my 3rd year

Design Context - The designers, work, processes and existing products that I am looking at the gain inspiration and help to inform my design work

Personal Professional Development - Documentation of my professional development over the course of my 3rd year

Bread and Butterflies - This blog remains the homepage/hub of all my blogs, as well as acting as an area that I use for posting stuff that doesn't relate directly to my design work.

Idle Blogs
3rd Year Module 1 Design Practice

Tuesday 16 October 2007

Personal Professional Development...

Last week we were asked to bring in 6 pieces of work for a special sort of tutorial session (as mentioned on 10/10) . We were given a specific list of categories that the pieces had to derive from: a photograph, an illustration, a piece of packaging, a designer we liked, a piece of typography and our favourite piece of our own work.

For my own piece I chose the Visual Countdown ribbon numbers


An Illustraion: Liselotte Watkins

Packaging: Coco Mademoiselle, Chanel purfume box

A Photograph: The Untitled Film Stills, Cindy Sherman

A piece of Typography: Big Red chewing gum wrapper

A Designer: Harry Beck, The London Underground Map

No comments: