Blogs...

Current Blogs
FMP Design Practice - My ideas and development for each of the briefs that I am working on for my final project of my 3rd year

Design Context - The designers, work, processes and existing products that I am looking at the gain inspiration and help to inform my design work

Personal Professional Development - Documentation of my professional development over the course of my 3rd year

Bread and Butterflies - This blog remains the homepage/hub of all my blogs, as well as acting as an area that I use for posting stuff that doesn't relate directly to my design work.

Idle Blogs
3rd Year Module 1 Design Practice

Wednesday 14 November 2007

Banksy

Having spent a fair amount of time in London in the past few years I've noticed the random graffiti around the city. I can't really say I'm a huge fan of Banksy's work, but you have to admit that it is pretty clever. Some of the images are a little disturbing but most of the time they make a political statement of some sort (don't expect to explain these, I'm useless when it comes to politics) Anyway, I've found a few images of my favourites...



"Pooh" - This makes me so sad, but I still love it.





"Red Carpet Rats"






"Balloon Girl" - This is my favourite Banksy piece. I always feel so sad when i see this picture, but I love it. I think that the balloon represents the important things we need to hold onto...plus I just like balloons

No comments: