Blogs...

Current Blogs
FMP Design Practice - My ideas and development for each of the briefs that I am working on for my final project of my 3rd year

Design Context - The designers, work, processes and existing products that I am looking at the gain inspiration and help to inform my design work

Personal Professional Development - Documentation of my professional development over the course of my 3rd year

Bread and Butterflies - This blog remains the homepage/hub of all my blogs, as well as acting as an area that I use for posting stuff that doesn't relate directly to my design work.

Idle Blogs
3rd Year Module 1 Design Practice

Sunday 11 May 2008

Typography...

We were shown these interesting video/animations at the beginning of a typography based project. I really like the way the type moves within these animations, and think that producing something that is interesting, and yet informative, through this medium is really clever - wish i knew how to do it!

Typography - Vancouver Film School


Eleanor Rigby


Fight Club, Chemical Burn


Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl? 1


Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl? 2 - Response to 1

No comments: