Blogs...

Current Blogs
FMP Design Practice - My ideas and development for each of the briefs that I am working on for my final project of my 3rd year

Design Context - The designers, work, processes and existing products that I am looking at the gain inspiration and help to inform my design work

Personal Professional Development - Documentation of my professional development over the course of my 3rd year

Bread and Butterflies - This blog remains the homepage/hub of all my blogs, as well as acting as an area that I use for posting stuff that doesn't relate directly to my design work.

Idle Blogs
3rd Year Module 1 Design Practice

Thursday 28 May 2009

OUGD203: Lonely Planet - Final Designs and Applications...

This brief was relatively short, and I came to my final design quite quickly. It was the amount of information and the balance between graphics and text that took a little time to get right. I have designed the poster, which can also be used as a magazine advert, and a promotional postcard. I am quite pleased with the outcome, though this is the brief that I struggled with the most, but I feel that I did my best with it.

No comments: