Blogs...

Current Blogs
FMP Design Practice - My ideas and development for each of the briefs that I am working on for my final project of my 3rd year

Design Context - The designers, work, processes and existing products that I am looking at the gain inspiration and help to inform my design work

Personal Professional Development - Documentation of my professional development over the course of my 3rd year

Bread and Butterflies - This blog remains the homepage/hub of all my blogs, as well as acting as an area that I use for posting stuff that doesn't relate directly to my design work.

Idle Blogs
3rd Year Module 1 Design Practice

Friday 20 November 2009

Writing on the wall...

This stuff is amazing...I seriously wish my house was painted in this stuff because it would a) be so much fun and b) so easy to design at anytime. This is Idea Paint -
"IdeaPaint is a single-coat, roller-applied paint that can turn any “paintable” surface into a dry-erase surface. Essentially, IdeaPaint can create a whiteboard environment wherever your ideas might take form (walls, columns, doors, refrigerators, bathrooms, etc.)—but it’s less than half the cost of a traditional whiteboard and better performing. IdeaPaint is also the most environmentally friendly dry-erase product on the market, with limited packaging, transport and materials required."




The packaging is also rather good - simple and to the point. The graphic elements in the logo represent exactly what this product is about. Generally pretty bloody good! The only down side is it costs $175 for 50 square feet...which seems like quite a lot. Never mind, a girl can dream right!?

No comments: