Blogs...

Current Blogs
FMP Design Practice - My ideas and development for each of the briefs that I am working on for my final project of my 3rd year

Design Context - The designers, work, processes and existing products that I am looking at the gain inspiration and help to inform my design work

Personal Professional Development - Documentation of my professional development over the course of my 3rd year

Bread and Butterflies - This blog remains the homepage/hub of all my blogs, as well as acting as an area that I use for posting stuff that doesn't relate directly to my design work.

Idle Blogs
3rd Year Module 1 Design Practice

Saturday 21 November 2009

Pantone Potatoes...

Clearly this is a design that every designer, printer etc will appreciate, I do however see a flaw. There is no indication of the flavour; the blue and green - Salt & Vinegar and Cheese & Onion or vice versa? The brown- Worcester sauce? Beef & Onion? Steak? I like them, but packaging needs to be clear and informative, which this certainly isn't.



From Thoughtful

(Someone guessed salsa for the red, and cucumber for the green...had they eaten crisps before?)

No comments: