Blogs...

Current Blogs
FMP Design Practice - My ideas and development for each of the briefs that I am working on for my final project of my 3rd year

Design Context - The designers, work, processes and existing products that I am looking at the gain inspiration and help to inform my design work

Personal Professional Development - Documentation of my professional development over the course of my 3rd year

Bread and Butterflies - This blog remains the homepage/hub of all my blogs, as well as acting as an area that I use for posting stuff that doesn't relate directly to my design work.

Idle Blogs
3rd Year Module 1 Design Practice

Thursday 21 January 2010

Botanical Bakery

I found this lovely packaging on a blog. It caught my eye because of the bright and cheerful colours, and the hand-drawn/cut type. It is nice to see packaging for this type of product moving toward a more hand made and low-fi style of design.

The overall feeling is that these products are very friendly, maybe even good for you! The personal feel is a great link to the consumer, and will keep a customer returning again and again.
Botanical Bakery

1 comment:

David Brier said...

Thanks Alex. It's been great working (and great fun) with Botanical Bakery. That created the perfect environment to develop this brand look and feel, and the color palette which everyone is very much enjoying. WE LOVED creating the "leaf/lips logo" as that was our starting point. Thanks again for the kind words!