Blogs...

Current Blogs
FMP Design Practice - My ideas and development for each of the briefs that I am working on for my final project of my 3rd year

Design Context - The designers, work, processes and existing products that I am looking at the gain inspiration and help to inform my design work

Personal Professional Development - Documentation of my professional development over the course of my 3rd year

Bread and Butterflies - This blog remains the homepage/hub of all my blogs, as well as acting as an area that I use for posting stuff that doesn't relate directly to my design work.

Idle Blogs
3rd Year Module 1 Design Practice

Saturday 16 January 2010

Colour Mixer...

I came across this really helpful website via the Lovely Package Blog.
It creates colour schemes from a wheel and will find similar colours, and then those that contrast, compliment etc. It generates the codes for each colours, and allows you to adjust the contrast you want between the colours generated. This kind of application will come in really handy when creating suitable and well balanced colour schemes

Colour Scheme Designer 3




No comments: