Blogs...

Current Blogs
FMP Design Practice - My ideas and development for each of the briefs that I am working on for my final project of my 3rd year

Design Context - The designers, work, processes and existing products that I am looking at the gain inspiration and help to inform my design work

Personal Professional Development - Documentation of my professional development over the course of my 3rd year

Bread and Butterflies - This blog remains the homepage/hub of all my blogs, as well as acting as an area that I use for posting stuff that doesn't relate directly to my design work.

Idle Blogs
3rd Year Module 1 Design Practice

Sunday 30 November 2008

Packaging...

I am (sadly) becoming more and more ridiculously obsessed with packaging. I have always been one of those people who will just buy things for the box they come in, or the bag you get from a shop. I have been looking at the packaging design of different design companies;

[Graphic thought facility]
I really like the illustrative qualities this package has. The cut out flower garland is really beautiful and intricate, but I think it is just there to make the photograph look good...
















[Pearlfisher]

This design company are amazing! I love pretty much all of their work...here are some of my favourites...

This Water
Task: Strategic rebrand and relaunch, moving
 out of Innocent’s shadow and becoming a confident stand-alone new water brand.
Scope: Strategy, naming, brand identity, writing and tone of voice






Little Dish
Task: New brand creation, making healthy ready meals appealing to parents and fun for kids.
Scope: Strategy, naming, brand identity, writing and tone of voice.


No comments: